Simon would like you to rethink your views about the world. Most people think in one-dimensional terms, Progressives in two-dimensional terms while global elites want to think in four-dimensional terms. Simon is in his 50s and from an African-Caribbean background who managed to achieve some of the educational aspirations of his parents. He has been active in the community, in unions and in the Labour Party. He has worked voluntarily for the former Afro-Caribbean Resource Centre and the All Faiths for One Race in Birmingham. In London, he worked voluntarily for a local Stop the War campaign and currently an anti-cuts campaign.
- MPs warn of a lack of political voice for young black people
- Are educated black men in particular having a hard time at work?
- The meaning of Bond’s Skyfall
- Did fraud hand an #election majority to the #Conservatives? Look at the facts
- UK needs more state intervention, economist tells Camden Labour Party
Emma Sirius on Are educated black men in part… Wirral In It Togethe… on Did fraud hand an #election ma… abolishthatcherism on Did fraud hand an #election ma… Paul Londoner on Did fraud hand an #election ma… HindsPR on Did fraud hand an #election ma…