- MPs warn of a lack of political voice for young black people
- Are educated black men in particular having a hard time at work?
- The meaning of Bond’s Skyfall
- Did fraud hand an #election majority to the #Conservatives? Look at the facts
- UK needs more state intervention, economist tells Camden Labour Party
Emma Sirius on Are educated black men in part… Wirral In It Togethe… on Did fraud hand an #election ma… abolishthatcherism on Did fraud hand an #election ma… Paul Londoner on Did fraud hand an #election ma… HindsPR on Did fraud hand an #election ma…
Tag Archives: NHS
Hospital’s debt bill – Camden New Journal, Letters, 22/07/2011 http://www.camdennewjournal.com/letters/2011/jul/hospital’s-debt-bill IN 2002, Whittington Hospital signed a Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contract. It cost around £30million. Using borrowed money, the hospital settled for an impressively spacious modern development of the somewhat … Continue reading